Here at Maple Tree Dental, we strive to provide our patients with the very best dental and orthodontic care in Easton, PA, and the surrounding areas. At Maple Tree Dental, we have unmatched expertise with the Invisalign®️ (Teeth Straightening – Clear Aligners) type appliances.
SO, HOW DO THE INVISALIGN®️ ALIGNERS WORK?
- You will need to wear each set of your aligners for two to three weeks before getting the next set.
- Take your aligners out only when you eat, drink, chew gum, floss, or brush.
- You will begin to notice that your teeth are moving a little each week.
- Make sure you make your appointments every 6-10 weeks.
- The number of aligners you will get during the treatment time will be 15-35.
- The entire treatment time will be about 12-24 months, similar to regular braces.
- The Invisalign®️ (Teeth Straightening – Clear Aligners) will fit into your life the way you want them too. The aligners are invisible, and most people will not even be able to tell you have them on.
- The Invisalign®️ in Easton, PA, can offer you more convenience than any other option on the market. It is removable so the aligner can be taken out for meetings, special occasions, or speaking engagements. It not only will give you the flexibility you need but it will benefit your health at the same time.
- It does not matter how busy you get; you will not have a schedule weighed down with all those visits to the orthodontist. It all depends on the individual case, but you may only have to see your dentist one time every six weeks to pick up your new aligners and have your progress checked.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR INVISALIGN®️ ALIGNERS
- You need to wear your Invisalign aligners up to 22 hours every day. Remove them when you drink, eat, and during flossing and brushing.
- You can eat whatever you want after taking out your aligners before you eat. Before putting your aligners back in, you must brush your teeth.
- There will be a short period of adjustment. The more you talk with your aligners in your mouth, the quicker you will be able to adjust.
- When you first start wearing your Invisalign®️, you might feel some minor discomfort or maybe a little pressure after each new insertion. It is a good sign of your teeth moving into their position.
- It is discouraged to smoke while you have your aligners in place because it discolors them.
- You need to keep your aligners clean by brushing them with toothpaste.
- All Invisalign®️ patients are told to wear their retainers every night forever. If you sleep with them in, it will ensure your new bite doesn’t shift.
- Invisalign®️ (Teeth Straightening – Clear Aligners) in Easton, PA, will work for kids if their second molars are in completely.